Learning. Leadership. Balance. Results. Success with Integrity.
TME Investments is committed to the prosperity of our partners, to the strength of our community and to our own continual learning and improvement. Our mission is success with integrity.
- Moments of clarity do not just happen. They are a result of learning, over time, how to apply logic to opportunities for decision. Only when the application of logic becomes routine will our choices consistently lead to positive results.
- Learning is valuing the pain of growth. One of the gravest problems in life is self-limitation. The significance of work should not be that it provides us with security; instead, work should provide us with daily opportunities for personal growth.
- Happiness, pride, satisfaction or frustration are not innate feelings. Rather, emotions are responses learned as a result of our actions, good or bad. Thus, it is important to recognize emotions as supportive landmarks on our respective paths to success.
- Leadership requires unconcealing access to your will, finding the courage to change the face of things, and accessing your essence as a self-starter. A truly great leader understands that his attitude has a greater influence on others than his actions.
- Pride is the spiritual result of staying virtuous in all aspects of life. Never to be confused with arrogance or egoism, pride earned through consistently living morally above reproach is synonymous with true leaders. And, it provides a moral beacon by which others can find their way.
- Business is not about making money. Business is a way to achieve both personal and organizational greatness, and to accomplish something worthy and noble in this lifetime. Importantly, business is also a means for us to make significant contributions to society. It is important to connect work with personal depth.
- We are with whom and what we associate ourselves. Whether personal or material, every relationship we have should be an extension of our own beliefs and convictions for it to truly benefit us and those around us. If not, then it is our responsibility to change the relationship according to our values.
- Good communication is the free flow of energy, ideas, and feelings between people. If we are having problems with others it is often because the free flow of communication has been stopped or interrupted. We must keep the flow of energy, ideas and feelings moving to ensure our relationships continue to grow and prosper.
- We see people as a decisive element in daily life. Our personal approach impacts our moods and determines the quality of our days. All of us possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous.
- Progress, by definition, is based on creativity and innovation, the two sources of positive change. Creativity is only possible for an independent thinker; innovation requires doing something better than it has ever been done before. The net result of progress should be increased productivity.
- There is only one way to measure our productivity; objectively. Evidence of our productivity comes in the form of high cash on cash returns from our investments. In addition, we share our success throughout our community.
- We are an organization with high integrity. Principles provide carefully thought out concepts, which will lead to our long-term success and happiness. We are committed to wealth and prosperity for our partners, our investors and our community.